So... this is mah blog.
It's not much now, but I will work on it more!
On this blog you can read teasers to stories, updates on my life in general - if you're so inclined, outtakes, and character interviews.
Ya' know, pretty much the same old same old!
I'll also report anything I find on the whole TelpTwat, ahem, Telp1223, situation.
For now!!! Here's a little teaser for my next chapter of Whada We Do Now? (WWDN)
Emmett made a disgusted face before saying "I don't count that. That was more like..." the disgusted expression morphed into deep concentration. This should be good. "Okay, that was more like seeing a bad porno before you have sex for the first time."
Mom just shook her head and looked sad, Dad and Charlie tried to hide the smiles that were dying to creepy out, Sue looked stunned and everyone else just laughed.
So that's a little taste of what's to come in Chapter 9 of WWDN!
No comments:
Post a Comment