Monday, July 19, 2010

Wanna know what's cool?

My nephew!!!

Oh yeah!

Neph has been in town for a few days, and it's been AWESOME. I haven't seen him in over a year since my brother in law got stationed in Texas. It's super lame, but whatever.

I got a bunch of stuff situated and was able to get Donovan here for a week! And then... he was having such a great time - he asked to stay longer. I did some more working, and TAH-DAH! Aunt Dani is KICK ASS cause I got him to stay here for the rest of the month. Um... hello... who's awesome? THIS GIRL!

So far we've gone fishing and he caught his first fish (3 actually); we've been to the water park; we've been to breakfast and lunch; and I took him surfing and taught him how. Sort of. He stood a few times but fell pretty quickly. No big thang though! He's having fun and that's ALLLLLLLLL that matters, yeah? Yeah!

Ok, so he's sleeping now, and I'm going to go work on some writing because you lovely people have waited long enough for some damn updates!

Today? Gonna work on WYLEI.

No comments:

Post a Comment